At this stage, everything Makenna can grab goes into her mouth. Her new thing is her toes. She will pull/ bite her sock off and then proceed to get as much of her foot in her mouth as possible. The other day, she even tried bitting her toes, cried, and then look at my mom like "that hurt, what did you just do to me?"
4 comments:
Melissa! This is the cuttest little pic! Miss Makenna is so stinking cute and photogenic! I must ask....what happened to her blue eyes? They look like they are green in this pic! She is just breathtaking....
Great picture Melissa! I love it when they eat their toes.
I absolutely LOVE this photo Melissa! Makenna is a beautiful baby girl, I can't wait to have one of those in a few months! I hope you are enjoying every moment!
That is too funny! I love this picture! She is so adorable:)
Post a Comment