Sunday, July 6, 2008

March Update

It looks like I am way behind on my blogging! I have lots of excuses...Makenna and I were having too much fun, I needed my beauty sleep, too many doctor appointments, great books to read, playing outside and at the pool, watching Ty play softball, and I still have more! Here are a few great moments in March.  










7 comments:

Jeanette said...

YES a post!!!!!! I am expecting one when you get from Hawaii too!!! Have a blast!

Lauren Perry said...

Wow! I about died when I saw a new post! I thought I was seeing things until I rubbed my eyes :) I love the pics and I LOOOOVE Miss Makenna! Thanks for the post. You will have to post your pics from Hawaii when you guys go this next week.

The Gatherum Family said...

okay, McKenna is the cutest thing I have ever seen, (how could a rappeleye NOT be cute :) I am glad you are back to blogging. I wish your dad was back from Hawaii so I could have this stinkin' kid! I am holding off until he can deliver me! Hope you guys are having a great time!

Mike and Stacie said...

Fun! I absolutely love the picture of McKenna at the top of your blog. She is a doll!

Jen said...

It was fun to see you at Jeanette's shower! Makenna is a doll!

Scott and Elly said...

She is too cute! I love the new blod design. Can't wait to see what she looks like now!

Jess Perry said...

I do this all the time...a post for a catch up. Life is busy and time flies by too fast!