Yet another fun family trip and we were excited to visit the "happiest place on earth!" We had 3 day passes so the fun just never ended! Even with my family trip, we had 15 people and 3 strollers. At least we all had the same shirt on so we could spot each other! (Thanks Chris for designing them) Even strangers could point you in the direction of your family when you all look alike.
Fun Little Moments...
* Makenna's first ride was Dumbo. I don't know what she was thinking, but mom and dad had a great time trying to capture every moment on camera
* If you go to Disneyland during the week in January (off season), the longest line you will stand in is 20 minutes. Tyler definitely benefited from this!
* Disneyland does carry clothes for 3 month olds. Makenna decided to have a blowout and ruin her clothes, so Grandma just had to find her the cutest princess sweatsuit to keep her warm. I think she just wanted a new outfit!
* "Tower of Terror" was our favorite ride.
* Ammon and Tyson defeated Darth Maul and Vader after their Jedi training.
* Makenna was not bothered by "Pirates of the Caribbean," since she slept through the ride twice.
* We had lunch in the "Pirates" restaurant on the water for Dad's birthday. It was the best food in Disneyland.
* A turkey leg can definitely feed more than 1 person!
* Rain in California is more enjoyable than snow back home.
* Kenzie with dance to any music she hears.
* It helps to see Disney movies in order to understand the rides and attractions - Tyler needs to start watching our collection.
5 comments:
I LOVE that you are all wearing matching t-shirts designed specifically for the trip. (the logo on it is great!)
Hmmm...maybe the Perry's should try that on the next family trip. I think pink would be a fun color for everyone to wear! ;-)
P.S. Thanks for the fun chat yesterday...I didn't realize when we got off the phone that it was after 6:30! lol
Melissa!! I love your blog. I espcially liked seeing those pictures of your family at disney land. Your neices and nephews are getting so big. And Makenna is the cutest ever!!! We need to get together soon.
Love it! It's so good to see that little girl of yours ... she's darling! (Of course). Looks like you guys have started out the year with a bang already! Traveling is so much fun!
I LOVE this picture! We are heading to Disneyland soon with 25 of us. I am a little nervous about it, but WAY excited. Any advice on how to make it less stressful? OH, and the picture of Makenna sucking her toes is so adorable. What a cute baby!
Sounds a lot better than sitting in a cramped apartment less than a mile away from Disneyland while it pours outside!
Your girl is adorable. Beckham wants digits.
Post a Comment